Search APASS Data Release 9:
Thank you for your interest in the APASS Catalog. If it helps your research, please let us know!
- RA & Dec. can be in sexagesmial (HH:MM:SS, DD:MM:SS) or decimal degrees
- Information on APASS is available here .
- Click the following link for notes on Data Release 1
- For CSV output, the filename has the format "apass_(RAdeg)_(DECdeg)_(radius).csv"
- 2012 May 30: For CSV output, the header line format has been changed to remove blank spaces and non-letter characters. Software that uses APASS CSV files as input may require modification.
- Radius is currently limited to 15 degrees or less. If you need a larger query, or if you need data for a large list of individual stars, please contact us . Queries in rich star fields may take several minutes to complete.
- We are planning to make APASS DR 8 and subsequent data releases available on VizieR and the Virtual Observatory in early 2015.