Requests for Comp Stars
Posted: November 10, 2013 - 7:59pm
FYI, any one who has previously requested a sequence or recently requested a sequence, where none exists:
Please note the updated information required with any such future requests:
- The name or designation of your variable star.
- The coordinates of the variable star in decimal, sexagesimal or both formats (please include decimals)
- The magnitude range of the variable, if known. (please include the Filter Letter; i.e. V, R, p, etc.....)
- The Type of variable star (SRB, M, RCB, BLLAC, etc.....)
- The Chart Scale you are able to work with (B, C, D, E, F, etc... or arcmin) for this request.
- Whether you are a visual observer or a CCD (or other digital format) observer.
- Indicate whether or not the request is “time sensitive or urgent”, as for a new or transient stellar event.
Tim Crawford, CTX, Sequence Team