Take advantage of a 12-month targeted advertising opportunity that will connect your business with professional and amateur astronomers worldwide, and support a nonprofit organization. Become a sponsor of the AAVSO 2021 Webinar Series today!
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
- The 2020 AAVSO Observing Section Webinar Series (14 webinars) attracted up to 500 participants per webinar from over 60 countries.
- The 2021 series will be comprised of 34 webinars that will each increase your visibility to a targeted audience of prospects interested in the products and services you sell.
- The 2021 series will be recorded and made available on our AAVSO YouTube channel for viewing after each session, which doubles the impact of this advertising opportunity for your business!
- The 2021 series celebrates the AAVSO’s 110th year of operation! These webinars showcase the collaboration of amateur and professional astronomers.
- Support a nonprofit organization that creates demand for your products and services by training new astronomy enthusiasts every day.
- Show your customers you are interested in the organization that they have supported since 1911!
WHEN WILL THE SERIES START?
The 2021 Series will meet online from January 9th through December. The sessions are held most Saturdays, beginning at 19:00 UT, and cover a variety of topics. Each webinar is separate from the next (not continuous), so one can attend one or all!
WHERE WILL THE WEBINARS TAKE PLACE?
WHO ARE THE FEATURED SPEAKERS?
Click here to see the impressive program of presenters committed to date.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Don’t wait—become a sponsor of the AAVSO 2021 Webinar Series today! If you sign up by Monday, January 4th, you will be featured in AAVSO's January e-newsletter to over 3,500 recipients. The deadline to register to sponsor the series is February 15th, 2020. The sooner you sign up, the longer your company is featured in applicable materials!
Questions on sponsorships may be directed to Lindsay Ward at Lward@aavso.org.
Thank you for your consideration!