Request Comparison Stars for Variable Star Charts
[Note: If your variable star has an existing sequence, even if it is only one comparison star, please request assistance via CHET. This page is only for variables that have NO comparison stars. Thank you.]
- The name or designation of your variable star.
- The coordinates of the variable star in decimal, sexagesimal or both formats (please include decimals)
- The magnitude range of the variable, if known. (please include the Filter Letter; i.e. V, R, p, etc.....)
- The Type of variable star (SRB, M, RCB, BLLAC, etc.....)
- The Chart Scale you are able to work with (B, C, D, E, F, etc... or arcmin) for this request.
- Whether you are a visual observer or a CCD (or other digital format) observer.
- Indicate whether or not the request is “time sensitive or urgent”, as for a new or transient stellar event.
Last Updated: November 10, 2013 - 1:52pm