Running into an error on VPhot that stops your workflow is frustrating. The only way to get these problems fixed is for you to take a moment and report the problem in enough detail so I and the VPhot team can duplicate and repair the problem.
What to do:
- Note the exact time of the fault. With that information I can look for evidence in the system logs.
- If there is a detail on your screen that is trying to describe the problem, take a screen shot
- Share your image file to SGEO
- If you think there is an issue with the sequence, you can share that too to SGEO
- Describe in a sentence or two what you were doing when the fault hit.
- Send this information directly to VPhot@gasilvis.net
With your help we can make VPhot a better application.