I'm having a problem with VPHOT not displaying my B filter images after it says they were uploaded. It just uploaded the V filter images just fine. I even tried the PHOT wizard and it said everything in the FIT headers was fine. Whats the deal?
I see that your blue images are arriving:
/24/2017 7:14:11 PM - Found M67B.00000008.M_67.FIT.
- Size 2108160 queued 4 s ... 0.0936006 s
- Moving/extracting to temp folder ... 0.156001 s
- Waiting for write to complete ... 0.0936006 s
- username= HJW telescope= 14"/f10 SCT
- Updating header ... 1.0296066 s
- Trying to plate solve ... scale= 1.89
- Trying UCAC4 ... 0.2496016 s
- Write header to database ... 0.1404009 s
- Plate solved. scale= 1.46 ... 2.0436131 s
- Moving image to E:\images\636259796538382782.fts ... 0.1092007 s
- Cleaning up. 4.3368278 s
What did you do different?