Detections, near detections, and upper limits of GRB afterglow fields by AAVSO High Energy Network Members
GRB130427A photometry by P. Wiggins
GRB110918A photometry by A. Oksanen, C. Harlingten, B. Schaefer, and M. Templeton
GRB110715A photometry by P. Nelson (Ellinbank, Vic., Australia)
GRB110503A photometry by E. Broens (Mol, Belgium), D. Boyd (W. Challow, UK), and A. Tasselli (Lincoln, UK)
GRB110402A photometry by X. Bros, Barcelona, Spain
GRB100901A photometry by S. Sposetti, Gnosca, Switzerland
GRB100305A photometry by A. Henden et al. (Sonoita Research Observatory)
GRB091024 photometry by A. Henden et al. (Sonoita Research Observatory)
GRB091010 upper limit by A. Oksanen and E. Southgate (Hermitage Observatory, Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia)
GRB090912 upper limit by A. Oksanen (Hankasalmi, Finland)
GRB090424 by A. Oksanen (Hankasalmi, Finland)
GRB090313 by M. Nissinen (Varkaus, Finland)
GRB090107B upper limit by A. Oksanen (Hankasalmi, Finland)
GRB081109A upper limit by P. Nelson (Ellinbank, Victoria, Australia)
GRB081008 upper limit by P. Nelson (Ellinbank, Victoria, Australia)
GRB080430 by A. Oksanen (Hankasalmi, Finland), M. Nissinen & V.-P. Hentunen (Varkaus, Finland)
GRB080330 by A. Block (Seeing In The Dark Internet Telescope, and Steward Observatory, Tucson, AZ)
GRB080319B detections and upper limits by V.-P. Hentunen & M. Nissinen (Varkaus, Finland), A. Oksanen & O.-P. Reimaala (Hankasalmi, Finland), and P. Kehusmaa (Hyvinkää, Finland)
GRB080205 upper limit by S. Sposetti, Gnosca, Switzerland
GRB071112C by S. Sposetti, Gnosca, Switzerland
GRB071020 by M. Nissinen, H. Taino, and V.-P. Hentunen, Taurus Hill Observatory, Varkaus, Finland
GRB071010B by A. Oksanen, Hankasalmi Observatory, Finland
GRB070125 by D.T. Durig et al. (Cordell-Lorenz Observatory, University of the South), B. Gary (Hereford Arizona Observatory), and S. Sposetti (Gnosca, Switzerland)
GRB060807 upper limits by D.T. Durig (Cordell-Lorenz Observatory, University of the South) and S. Sposetti (Gnosca, Switzerland)
GRB060418 by M. Koppelman, Starhouse Observatory & U. Minnesota, and M. Nicholson, International Consortium of Robotic Astronomical Researchers
GRB050730 by C. Jacques and E. Pimentel, CEAMIG-REA Observatory, Brazil
GRB050502A by D. T. Durig, Cordell-Lorenz Observatory, Tennesse.
GRB040916 by P. Kilmartin & Al. Gilmore, New Zealand.
- Discovery Announcement - GCN #2715
GRB030725 by Berto Monard, South Africa.
- GCN #2324 - Discovery
- GCN #2335 - Follow up data
- Sky & Telescope article
- Astronomy Magazine
GRB030329 by over 19 members of the AAVSO International GRB Network!
- This GRB was well covered by the network and resulted in 6 publications. Click here for more info.
GRB020801 by Pam Kilmartin and Alan Gilmore, Mount John Observatory.
- GCN Circular #1462
- Possible discovery image with annotation
- FITS files and other observations of the field
GRB010222 by Gary Billings of Calgary, Canada.
- GCN Circular #969 announcing the afterglow imaging
- First Image with annotation
- Second Image
Also GRB010222 by our friends at the Nyrölä Observatory in Finland (A. Oksanen et al.)
- GCN Circular #990 detailing multiple BVR observations on the night of 010222/010223 UT.
- Nyrölä Observatory web page with all the details and nice color images
GRB000926 detected by Joe Dellinger with help by Bill Dillon of the Fort Bend, TX Astronomical Club and also by Arto Oksanen of Nyrölä Observatory in Finland!
- GCN Circular 844 Announcing Dellinger's discovery
- CCD Image of the GRB000926 Field With Supportive Data From the Fort Bend Astronomy Club
- Arto Oksanen's account of his imaging of GRB000926
- GCN Circular Announcing Oksanen's discovery
GRB000301C by Bill Aquino and the Buffalo, NY Astronomical Society
GRB990123 by Warren Offutt of Cloudcroft, New Mexico.
- IAUC 7098 - Announcing the discovery of GRB990123 -First amateur discovery ever!
- NASA Space Science News article on both GRB990123 and GRB
- Space.com article
Other GCN Circulars Issued with AAVSO International High Energy Network Contributions