Subscriptions and rates for 2023.
The following AAVSO publications are available in hard copy on a yearly subscription basis. The subscription period is from January 1–December 31, with payment due by January 1. For more information, or to subscribe to any of these publications, please contact the AAVSO. Please allow up to six weeks weeks (eight weeks for international subscribers) from the publication date before submitting a claim for a missing issue.
- JOURNAL OF THE AAVSO (JAAVSO)
- AAVSO SOLAR BULLETIN
- AAVSO PUBLICATION PACKAGE (includes the above two publications, plus the Annual Report)
Contains refereed research articles on variable stars and other topics relevant to the AAVSO, mostly written by AAVSO members. Approx. 100-200 pages. Published June 15th and December 15th of each year.
To order a printed copy of an earlier Journal, please see this page.
Contains information on and photos of solar activity, including sunspots and solar flares.
Approx. 10 pages. Published between the 11th and 16th of each month.
Includes a one-year subscription to each of the following publications:
- Journal of the AAVSO (see above)
- AAVSO Solar Bulletin (see above)
- AAVSO Annual Report: Describes the activities of the AAVSO over the past fiscal year, and provides general information about the organization. (Page length varies.)
PLEASE NOTE: The AAVSO Newsletter/Bulletin has been discontinued.