Annual Report of the AAVSO
The Annual Report of the AAVSO describes the activities of the AAVSO over the past fiscal year, and provides general information about the organization.
"The Year in Review" section of the Report contains all of the Association-related items which previously appeared in the Journal of the AAVSO: the Spring and Annual Meeting Minutes with their lists of new members, deceased members, award recipients, etc., the Annual Report of the Director, Observer Totals, Committee Reports, and Treasurer's Report. It also contains Minutes of the four Council meetings held each year and reports on VSX, variable star observing campaigns, AAVSOnet, APASS, the Journal of the AAVSO (including Editorial Board, Editorial Staff, and titles of papers and abstracts published in the past year's Volume), and the Director Search Process.
The other sections of the Report contain: information about the AAVSO and its services; lists of the AAVSO's officers, staff, and volunteers (also previously reported in the Journal of the AAVSO); letters of support from professional and amateur astronomers; lists of those who have supported the AAVSO; and information about planned giving.
High-resolution version Low-resolution version
- Annual Report 2014-2015 (12.3 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2014-2015 (1.9 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 (13.8 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2013-2014 (2.1 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 (15.9 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2012-2013 (2.3 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 (17.5 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2011-2012 (2.3 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2010-2011 (13.8 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2010-2011 (1.8 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 (11.9 MB pdf file) Annual Report 2009-2010 (1.7 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2008-2009 (1.7 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2007-2008 (11 MB pdf file)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 (7.5 MB pdf file)